Early autumn is a time of change in the UK, with the weather starting to cool down as we leave summer behind. But make the most of your season by becoming prepared with many of the UK’s biggest brands. Book early to grab bargains on items such as Dyson, Abode, KitchenAid, and Abode, Gtech, KitchenAid, and Shark, as well as Homebase, Whyte & Mackay, Meijer, Barclaycard, and Prolog.
Black Friday at the Guardian
• From 6am on 11 November, the Guardian will launch a new weekly online video shopping series. From January 2018, this weekly series will be available to video viewers on the Guardian’s website (theguardian.com/blackfriday-day) as well as on the watch/digital service GuardianWitness.
• App users can watch some of the same videos as on GuardianWitness.
• View the full selection of Guardian & Observer for sale throughout the UK and Europe in Video Marketplace, featuring high-quality content that Guardian readers can read, watch or listen to. Video Marketplace will also include buy/rental deals on Vimeo, including videos from the Guardian, Observer and its multimedia network Newswire.
• Join the Black Friday Weekend on Facebook and post your holiday photos with #cantwait
• We are seeking video contributors who want to tell us how they are preparing for the big day, and if you are at work that day you can send us a video of yourself filming a promotional piece on your device. We will review videos based on quality, content, social reach and whether it can have an editorial role on the site. This project is funded by Amazon Web Services, and anyone wishing to contribute can do so here.
• Show us how you’re preparing for Black Friday in this new video series, about preparing for and using the internet for shopping in the run-up to and during the big day. Check out the video of Black Friday shopping in the US here.
• Join us on Twitter at #BlackFriday and share a photo from your shopping or other preparations.